Aug 28, 2014
Participates in all phases of complex Application Analysis and Design components based on requirements. Performs complex maintenance and problem resolution on software applications. Performs work under moderate supervision.
• JAVA, Spring/Hibernate, web services required
• J2EE – is a must have
• Experience with JSF beneficial
• Helpful but not required – Insurance knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or related experience).
• 5+ years of related experience
• Experience with software development of Java or C++applications.
• Experience with RDMS such as Oracle or SQL ServerSQL experience
• Knowledge of industry best practices and design patterns
• Knowledge of web servers (Apache Tomcat)
• Experience developing web-based applications using JSF
• Experience using XML, XSL, XSLT
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization.