Systems Insight, Inc. is looking for someone to help us out on 2 internal support systems. One is the system used for reporting and managing all of support calls and development tasks. The other system is used to review and analyze the results received daily from the government systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs documents and maintains application programs.
- Consults with users or other IT professionals to resolve issues with programs.
- Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines. Provides estimates for planned work
Systems Insight, Inc. is willing to look at candidates that have less than a years experience, or recent college graduates. However, candidates with little experience would need to be extremely self motivated, having attention to detail, and show initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or related field) or equivalent work experience.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Java Development, SQL (either in school, internships or professional positions).
- Experience with Eclipse, XML, XSLT, Web Services and Swing/SWT is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.