Jul 30, 2014
Our client located in the Philadelphia, PA is in need of a UX Developer for a 4 week project with high likely hood of extension. The UX Developer work with existing applications and subject matter experts to develop usage stories, and design and implement compelling user experiences utilizing Agile methodologies and best practices. They will be part of a team of 4 consisting of a Client Partner, Project Manager, and Lead Technical Architect.
Other responsibilities include:
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
• Design and develop solutions with a team of A+ team members using Agile methodologies and instilling best practices into the process.
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
• Build/Deploy JS Code Packages
· 5+ years’ experience with Front-End Development
o knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; ability to adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
· Must have experience with:
o CSS framework - SASS, LESS, Compass, 960Grid, TwitterBootStrap
o MVC in the browser / Spring MVC is a plus
o Integrating HTML/CSS into java deployed applications
o Test Driven Development
· Must have Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills.Creative thinker, problem solver with experience in user interface development and user experience
· Must be a self-starter with a desire to learn and improve skillset in an evolving medium of the web
· Must have the ability to travel (30%) – regionally and nationally
· Sense of humor a requirement!
· Must be located in the Philadelphia area
PreferredBachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science or equivalent experience